Saturday 30 May 2009

Paris Street Style...Floral Shorty-Shorts

She was a fashion student from Germany (I think), studying in Paris. Her floral shorty-shorts caught my eye but oh my, her face....she was very beautiful and such a delight to photograph.

p.s. normally I get people to remove their iPod when I take their photograph 'cos no matter how cool da music on da 'pod, da earphone cords look kinda messy. But I think her earphones sort of add to the photo....give a bit of context to the shot. Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Beautifulllll<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. - 'cos no matter how cool da music on da 'pod -

    HOW FUNNY ARE YOU MS. JACKMAN?!?! Lol.

    I've been reading your blog for months and I adore the images you capture. Thank you so much for bringing a little bit of fashion into my otherwise fashionless days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cyanide- thank you :)) I have just put on my tracksuit (eek!) and am hooking up my ipod for a (fast) stroll around the park.....your comment made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You are a great photogragher! You meet the prettiest people (with the coolest headphones)

    ReplyDelete