Wednesday 25 February 2009

Running with the Fash Pack...London Fashion Week A/W 09 (Day?!- I've lost count!)

LFW ended with a bang last night with the House of Holland show in Mayfair. Kanye, Pixie, Peaches, Nicola Roberts, Jamie Winstone, Erin O'Connor (who arrived in the LFW Maserati which positively Grrrr-owls) all turned out for Henry Holland's show complete with model and muse, Agyness Deyn (fresh in from NYC). It was a crazy, charged atmosphere with the paparazzi everywhere (one almost ran over my foot on his motorbike) and bemused fashion folk looking on at the circus.


One of my favourite looks of LFW (I think she is Lulu Kennedy, Director of Fashion East...apologies if I have got it wrong):




Mr Kanye West, in da Messy house (outside BFC tent):

I'm still catching up with my processing, so stay tuned for more fashion week photographs over the next few days :)

1 comment:

  1. Kayne Loser. dumb ass poser... bottom feeder... no class... hollywood trash.

    ReplyDelete